The following tips are offered by DumpADay.com to help make Life easier!
* If you're in an area where you should have cell phone service but don't, put your phone on airplane mode and then switch back. This will cause your phone to register and find all the towers in the vicinity.
* Pineapple juice is 500% more effective at helping you stop coughing than cough syrup.
Pineapples contain bromelian, which can combat infections and eradicate the bacteria.
* To remove labels off ceramic or glass in a flash, simply soak them in warm water with a scoop of Oxi-Clean.
* Use a fork to keep taco shells steady while filling them up.
* To quickly cool a drink, wrap a wet paper towel around it and put it in the freezer for a few minutes.
* Use a can opener to cut open plastic packaging.
* Use a partially straightened paper clip to help out on a bracelet when you don't have anyone to help you.
* Spray the ends of thread with a bit of hairspray for easier threading.
* Use pool noodles cut to size to keep tall boots upright and crease free.
* Filter out cereal powder with a colander when you get down to the last of the cereal.